READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE AFFIDAVIT.
FAILURE TO DO SO MAY CAUSE YOUR BALLOT NOT TO COUNT.
1. You were referred to these instructions and affidavit because the signature on your ballot return envelope does not match our records. Your ballot may not count unless we receive your signed affidavit and a copy of your identification by 5:00 p.m., May 1, 2017.
2. Read and fill out the enclosed affidavit:
a. Print your name and date of birth.
b. SIGN YOUR NAME.
c. Print your address.
d. Print the date you sign the affidavit.
3. Make a COPY of ONE of the forms of identification listed on the Signature Cure Affidavit.
4. In the mailing envelope addressed to the Supervisor of Elections, enclose your signed affidavit and the COPY of your identification.
5. Mail or deliver the envelope to any of the offices of the Supervisor of Elections below.
6. Or you may fax your affidavit and copy of your identification to 727-464-7636 or email them to MailBallot@VotePinellas.com. If emailing, include the documents as attachments.
YOUR SIGNED AFFIDAVIT AND COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION
MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 5:00 P.M., MAY 1, 2017,
AT ONE OF THE ELECTION OFFICES:
· 315 Court St, Room 117, Clearwater, FL 33756
· 13001 Starkey Rd, Largo, FL 33773
· 501 1st Ave N, (5th St N Entrance), St Petersburg, FL 33701
If you have any questions, call (727) 464-VOTE (8683)
MAIL BALLOT SIGNATURE AFFIDAVIT