• Active Registered Voters:
  • Democrat:
  • Republican:
  • Other:
  • Total:



While we need Poll Workers to help with elections, we also hire temporary employees periodically during the election cycle to assist in different departments. If you're available for short-term work and want to be part of something important in our community, complete the Personnel Solutions Plus application at the link below. Possible available positions include: 

  • Ballot drop off
  • Ballot opening
  • Call Center 
  • Couriers
  • Duplication
  • Early Voting
  • Election Ambassador
  • Office work
  • Operations/warehouse work 
  • Petition processing
  • Tabulation
  • Trainer

* To be considered for other election work, you must complete your registration with Personnel Solutions Plus (PSP), which is a staffing services company the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections contracts with to provide temporary workers.  To make it as easy as possible for you, we ask that you visit the Personnel Solutions Plus website to begin your registration process. Once registered, you must wait two weeks before you’re eligible to work an assignment.

PSP Largo Office 
3360 East Bay Drive, Largo, FL 33771
Phone: 727-286-9257


PSP St. Petersburg Office 
3530 1st Ave N., Suite 108, St. Petersburg, FL 33713
Phone: 727-231-4082

 If you have any questions or concerns about the PSP process, our staff would be happy to help. Please contact our Poll Worker Department at (727) 464-6110.  


County Seal in Footer

Julie Marcus ● Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections

Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Email: [email protected] | Mail Ballots: [email protected] | Public Records Request: Submit Form

P:(727) 464-VOTE (8683) ● F:(727) 464-6239

Election Service Center

13001 Starkey Rd.
Largo, FL 33773
(Starkey Lakes Corporate Center)

Pinellas County Courthouse

315 Court Street, Room 117
Clearwater, FL 33756

County Building

501 First Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
(Fifth Street North Entrance)

F.S. 668.6076 Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. To submit a public records request, use this form.