Early voting was approved by the Florida Legislature in 2004. Statewide, early voting is currently held a minimum of the 10th day through the 3rd day prior to any federal, state or county election, with the Supervisor of Elections having the option to provide early voting on the 15th, 14th, 13th, 12th, 11th and 2nd days prior to the election. Times vary among counties, but must be no less than 8 hours and no more than 12 hours per day.
Early Voting Locations:
- Centre of Palm Harbor, 1500 16th St., Palm Harbor, 34683
- Supervisor of Elections Office: County Courthouse - 315 Court St., Room 117, Clearwater, 33756
(Voter parking spots will be designated in Courthouse parking lots)
- Supervisor of Elections Office - Election Service Center - 13001 Starkey Rd., Starkey Lakes Corporate Ctr, Largo, 33773
- Supervisor of Elections Office - County Building - 501 First Ave. N., St. Petersburg, 33701
- Gulfport Neighborhood Center, 1617 49th St. S, Gulfport, 33707
- Voters can go to any early voting site. In order to vote a regular ballot, voters are required to present both picture and signature identification. Voters who do not bring both types of ID will be required to vote a provisional ballot.