• Republicans:
  • Democrats:
  • Others:
  • Total:

Update Your Current Voter Registration

Address Change

  • Moving within the state — Call 727-464-VOTE (8683) to change your address by phone; complete an online change of address form; email notification to the Supervisor of Elections Office with your date of birth; mail a signed written notice to the Supervisor of Elections Office; or complete a Voter Registration Application with your new address. NOTEA new state law requires a voter who makes an address change from another county at the polls on Election Day or during early voting to vote a provisional ballot, which will be reviewed by the Canvassing Board to determine eligibility.

Name Change or Party Change

  • Mail a signed written notice with your change of name and or political party to the Supervisor of Elections Office with your date of birth OR voter information number; or complete a Voter Registration Application with your name or party change, address and signature.
  • Party changes may be requested at any time. Party changes requested less than 29 days prior to a primary election will become valid after that election. (Effective January 1, 2009, party changes requested during the 29-day period will become valid immediately, except for upcoming elections to nominate a political party nominee.)

Signature Update/Change

  • It is important to have your updated signature in our voter file. This is the signature on file that must match your signature on a mail ballot certificate envelope in order to count your ballot. This signature on file is also used to verify your signature on a candidate or initiative petition.
  • If your signature or identifying mark has changed, please update your signature using a Voter Registration Application (Spanish). Applications may also be obtained at any public library, tax collector office or Supervisor of Elections Office.
  • Signature updates can be made at any time, but must be received before mail ballots are canvassed in order to be accepted for an election. (F.S. 98.077)

Replacement Voter Information Cards

  • When you update your voter registration information, you will automatically be mailed a replacement Voter Information Card.
  • You may obtain a replacement Voter Information Card at any time by providing a signed, written request to the Supervisor of Elections Office.

 Questions? Call 727-464-VOTE (8683).