In order to cure a missing signature or a signature discrepancy on your Mail Ballot Certificate, your affidavit should be completed and returned as soon as possible so that it can reach the supervisor of elections of the county in which your precinct is located no later than 5 p.m. on the 2nd day after the election.
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE AFFIDAVIT.
FAILURE TO DO SO MAY CAUSE YOUR BALLOT NOT TO COUNT.
1. Read and fill out the affidavit:
a. Print your name.
b. Print the name of the County (Pinellas)
c. SIGN YOUR NAME.
d. Print your address.
2. Make a COPY of ONE of the following forms of identification:
TIER 1 IDENTIFICATION – Current and valid identification that includes your name and photograph:
- Current and valid Florida driver’s license
- Florida identification card from Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health card issued by U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to section 790.06, F.S.
- Employee ID card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, state, county, or municipality OR
TIER 2 IDENTIFICATION - Identification that shows your name and current residence address (ONLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TIER 1 FORM OF IDENTIFICATION):
- Current utility bill
- Bank statement
- Government check
- Government document (excluding voter information card)
3. Bring your signed affidavit and the COPY of your identification to any of the offices of the Supervisor of Elections below.
4. Or you may fax your affidavit and copy of your identification to 727-464-7636 or email them to MailBallot@VotePinellas.com. If emailing, include the documents as attachments.
YOUR AFFIDAVIT AND COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 5:00 P.M., ON THE THURSDAY AFTER THE ELECTION AT ONE OF THE ELECTION OFFICES:
- 315 Court St, Room 117, Clearwater, FL 33756
- 13001 Starkey Rd, Largo, FL 33773
- 501 1st Ave N, (5th St N Entrance), St Petersburg, FL 33701
Offices hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, call (727) 464-VOTE (8683)
MAIL BALLOT SIGNATURE AFFIDAVIT