READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE AFFIDAVIT.
FAILURE TO DO SO MAY CAUSE YOUR BALLOT NOT TO COUNT.
1. By Federal Court Order, if you returned a mail ballot with a signature that did not match our records, and you did not receive actual notice of the error until after 5:00 p.m., November 1, 2018, you may cure the ballot by submitting a signed affidavit and a copy of your identification to the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Office no later than 5:00 p.m. November 17, 2018.
2. Read and fill out the affidavit:
a. Print your name.
b. Print the name of the County (Pinellas)
c. SIGN YOUR NAME.
d. Print your address.
3. Make a COPY of ONE of the following forms of identification:
TIER 1 IDENTIFICATION – Current and valid identification that includes your name and photograph:
- Current and valid Florida driver’s license
- Florida identification card from Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health card issued by U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to section 790.06, F.S.
- Employee ID card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, state, county, or municipality OR
TIER 2 IDENTIFICATION - Identification that shows your name and current residence address (ONLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TIER 1 FORM OF IDENTIFICATION):
- Current utility bill
- Bank statement
- Government check
- Government document (excluding voter information card)
4. Bring your signed affidavit and the COPY of your identification to any of the offices of the Supervisor of Elections below.
5. Or you may fax your affidavit and copy of your identification to 727-464-7636 or email them to MailBallot@VotePinellas.com. If emailing, include the documents as attachments.
YOUR AFFIDAVIT AND COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 5:00 P.M. EST, NOVEMBER 17, 2018 AT ONE OF THE ELECTION OFFICES:
- 315 Court St, Room 117, Clearwater, FL 33756
- 13001 Starkey Rd, Largo, FL 33773
- 501 1st Ave N, (5th St N Entrance), St Petersburg, FL 33701
Offices hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. & Saturday, November 17, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, call (727) 464-VOTE (8683)
MAIL BALLOT SIGNATURE AFFIDAVIT INSTRUCTIONS (en Español)
MAIL BALLOT SIGNATURE AFFIDAVIT