If you have been contacted by our office due to a missing signature or a signature mismatch on your mail ballot envelope, please follow the instructions below to ensure your vote counts.
Florida law allows voters to submit a Mail Ballot Signature Affidavit and a copy of their ID to correct a missing signature or cure a signature mismatch by 5:00 p.m. on the second day after the election.
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE AFFIDAVIT.
FAILURE TO DO SO MAY CAUSE YOUR BALLOT NOT TO COUNT.
1. Read and fill out the affidavit:
a. Print your name
b. Print the name of the County (Pinellas)
c. SIGN YOUR AFFIDAVIT
d. Print your address
2. Make a COPY of ONE of the following forms of identification:
TIER 1 IDENTIFICATION – Current and valid identification that includes your name and photograph:
- Current and valid Florida driver’s license
- Florida identification card from Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health card issued by U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to section 790.06, F.S.
- Employee ID card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, state, county, or municipality OR
TIER 2 IDENTIFICATION - Identification that shows your name and current residence address (ONLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TIER 1 FORM OF IDENTIFICATION):
- Current utility bill
- Bank statement
- Government check
- Government document (excluding voter information card)
Note: If providing a Tier 2 identification, the signature on the affidavit must match the signature on your voter record.
3. Bring your signed affidavit and the COPY of your identification to any of the offices of the Supervisor of Elections below.
4. Or you may fax your affidavit and copy of your identification to 727-464-7636 or email them to [email protected]. If emailing, include the documents as attachments.
YOUR AFFIDAVIT AND COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 5:00 P.M., ON THE THURSDAY AFTER THE ELECTION AT ONE OF THE ELECTION OFFICES:
- 315 Court St, Room 117, Clearwater, FL 33756
- 13001 Starkey Rd, Largo, FL 33773
- 501 1st Ave N, (5th St N Entrance), St Petersburg, FL 33701
Offices hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, call (727) 464-VOTE (8683)
MAIL BALLOT SIGNATURE AFFIDAVIT